Friday, April 11, 2014

Dear Friday,

Today was a fabulous day, and I would say that I made you my bitch except that I didn't. The kids needed naps, and that put a big dent in my would-have-been amazing day. So, I guess they made you their bitch. Or me…not sure.

But today was still awesome for these reasons…

1) I got to do a little shopping with my mom. And yes, even though it was at the Dollar Tree, it was still fun. I told her that she's the only person to ever spend over $65 at that store.

2) We passed an eyelash salon and decided we should go in and ask to have our eyelashes washed and dried.

3) I signed up for this race. I'm scared to death because I haven't done more than 10 miles since my last 1/2 marathon five weeks ago, but somehow, I know I can pull off 15.5ish miles tomorrow.

4) I went for a walk in our 'hood with my favorite little guy. We walked over to see the dead snake, down to the playground, up to the pond to look for turtles and finally back home again. We collected treasures along the way and came home with pebbles, acorns, two tiny rubber balls, the knob piece to an old water faucet and a long stick.


5) Papa Murphy's pineapple pizza followed by cookies straight from the oven.

And now I'm tired and I want to go to bed to prepare for my 5:30 wake up call to get my booty kicked on the trails. But I can't because the dog peed on Josh's side of the bed and now everything's in the washer.

Night! Night!

No comments :

Post a Comment